WORDS OF THE QUR’AN ABOUT AGE
- The older we get, the weaker our hands are… because Allah is educating us to let go of the love of the world.
(Qs. Hud: 15-16)
- The older we get, the blurrier our eyes become… because Allah is brightening the eyes of the heart to see the Hereafter.
( Qs. Al Isra: 72 )
- The older we get, the more sensitive we feel… because Allah is teaching us that the relationship between the heart and the creatures is always empty, but the heart that is attached to Allah never disappoints. ( Qs. Al Lukman : 22 )
- The older we get the more our teeth fall… because Allah is reminding us that one day we will fall into the ground forever.
(Qs. Ali Imran: 145)
- The older we get, the more favors the strength of our bones and joints are drawn… because Allah is reminding us that soon our lives will be taken.
(Qs. An Nisa: 78)
- The older we get, the whiter our hair… because Allah is reminding us of the white shroud.
(Qs. Ali Imran: 185)
- Likewise our hearts … the older we get the more lonely and want to be alone, because God is educating us to let go of the love of humans and the world.
(Qs. Al-An’am: 32)
- Credit: Quran Recitation