The spirit of hijab
By: (Compiled by) M . B. Ahmed
- Allah says in the Qur’an in Surah Ahzab:
“Remain in your homes and do not make a display of yourselves as was the practice of the former period of ignorance…” (Qur’an 33/33)
- Narrated Abu As-Sawar Al-Adawi:
Imran bin Husain said: The Prophet ( Allah bless him and grant him peace ) said, “Hayaa’ does not bring anything except good.”
- Hijab is the veil that has to be drawn over your body, your behavior and your speech .
- The beautification of yourself is for your HUSBAND only!
- Shaytan tells you to apply make-up to beautify yourself in front of all men… Allah orders you not to beautify yourself and appear in front of non-mahram… So, who are you going to obey ? Think!
- One day you will be covered from head to toe. Don’t let that last day on earth be the first day you wear hijab!
- Everything precious remains covered ! A Woman in a Hijab is like a precious Pearl in its Shell!
- I don’t care what others say. I wear my Hijab for the sake of Allah Most High !
- You are a modest Queen that knows her true Worth by keeping her body covered and her modest heart secure with shyness.
- Hijab is for the Body… Hayaa’ (modesty) is for the Soul .
- A woman’s best Jewellery is her Shyness.
- Hijab is your Right, Your Choice, Your LIFE!
- A Hijab does not only cover your beauty, it PRESERVES it for the one who DESERVES it !
- In Islam a woman has been given a very high status and that is why she remains covered and does not unashamedly display herself!
- Be like a Diamond / Precious and Rare ! / And not like a stone / Found everywhere!
- Hijab isn’t just what you’re wearing, But it’s also what you do and say.
It’s WHO YOU ARE !